Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Petaling Jaya
Ibm Petaling Jaya urgently required following position for Talent Acquisition Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Petaling Jaya Jobs Details:
For more than 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do.
We’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era. Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact and cultivate their expertise.
- Accountable for the end to end experience for standard and niche roles including sourcing, screening, closing and stakeholder engagement
- Subject matter expert in a specific domain, industry or function, relentlessly creating and expanding diverse candidate pipelines and recognized in the marketplace
- Understanding their evolving client group, competition and market dynamics to be able to anticipate talent and hiring shifts. Prepare and consult with their client groups regarding their hiring needs, hiring strategy and execution
- Building strong relationship with universities and students
- Accountable for campus recruiting activities
- Minimum 2 years of experience in university relationship and passion about recruiting students
- Minimum 2 years experience in end to end internal recruiting
- Strong communication skill, must be able to articulate well.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years experience in end to end recruiting spectrum.
- Domain experience in IT recruitment, prefer skills in Digital mobile, and business transformation
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Shared Services Hiring experience.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.