Executive Corporate Communications Jobs Vacancy in Mobile Kuala Lumpur
Mobile Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Executive Corporate Communications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Corporate Communications Jobs Vacancy in Mobile Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
- Work with and assist managers in developing, planning, budgeting and monitoring departmental projects and campaigns
- Liaise with agencies, vendors, suppliers as required to ensure smooth operation
- Work with in-house departments to ensure success of projects and campaigns (i.e. liaise with Digital, Marketing, HR departments, etc.)
- Prepare and closely monitor relevant budgets
- On-ground event assistance
- Research compelling stories and ideas relevant to tasks assigned by managers
- Draft and review communications materials under supervision of managers
- Oversee the maintenance of related brand web pages, social channels, EDMs, etc.
- Provide admin support to the team by processing relevant documentation and paperwork to ensure projects run on time and within approved budget
- Undertake other projects as and when needed by managers (i.e. managing receptionists)
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin is not necessary but would be added advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs; proficiency with other programs under Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Passionate about brands, communications and technology
- Proactive, honest and trustworthy
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Desire to learn and able to work independently as well as part of a team
Customers of U Mobile can choose from a variety of competitive prepaid, postpaid, high-speed mobile Internet plans and latest mobile devices to achieve a fully connected lifestyle anywhere and anytime. The products and services distinguish themselves through attractive value propositions and value-added services, giving consumers high quality mobile services at best value rates. U Mobile also made its products and services to be highly accessible through traditional and non-traditional distribution channels to broaden audience reach. These strategic business approaches are the core reasons why U Mobile was awarded the coveted Frost & Sullivan’s “Most Promising Service Provider of the Year” at the 2012 Frost & Sullivan Malaysia Excellence Awards.
U Mobile’s major shareholders include U Telemedia Sdn Bhd (an investment by Tan Sri Vincent Tan, Founder of Berjaya Group) and Straits Mobile Investments Pte Ltd (a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Telemedia Pte Ltd - ST Telemedia). U Telemedia’s stake in U Mobile provides an unparalleled support advantage, as U Mobile is able to reach out to a wider audience through the Berjaya Group of Companies for its nationwide distribution channels, local business network and joint marketing collaborations. This partnership is also supported by ST Telemedia’s telecommunications expertise, which gives U Mobile an edge by increasing competitiveness in the marketplace.
U Mobile will continue to leverage on strategic partnerships and innovation to translate technological advancements into more affordable and flexible products and services for its millions of customers. The aim is to provide customers an enhanced and seamless mobile experience with U Mobile.