Graphic Communication Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Cheras
Ikea Cheras urgently required following position for Graphic Communication. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Communication Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Cheras Jobs Details:
To inspire and surprise visitors by presenting and communicating the IKEA home furnishing offer with strong visual impressions that exceed visitors’ expectations. This will strengthen the IKEA Brand and convert more visitors into customers. YOUR ASSIGNMENT
- Use graphic communication competence to strengthen the uniqueness and consistency of the IKEA identity in store communication by applying the principles of IKEA visual and verbal identity.
- Actively contribute to the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long-term profitability and execute the agreed plans in close co-operation with other functions.
- Plan, implement and evaluate store communication to ensure that it conveys the benefits of the IKEA Concept as well as completes and enhances range presentation by using proven solutions, best practices, guidelines and national directions.
- Actively contribute to developing, implementing and evaluating store communication strategies that support a convenient shopping experience by using knowledge about life at home and shopping behaviour in the local market.
- Respect routines and responsibilities, work together with the Com&In team and other functions in the store, act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of your actions on the financial results. Secure visual balance and consistency, quality and simplicity, cost-efficiency and sustainability in producing and implementing store communication.
- Stay up to date with knowledge about home furnishing, communication and retail design trends to follow creative directions that inspire and surprise store visitors through the IKEA visual and verbal identity. .
- Presenting and communicating solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles and functions to meet many individual tastes and to stimulate our visitors to change their home furnishings more often.
- present and communicate the IKEA range in order to reflect its width and depth and strengthen our low-price profile on all levels
- Good knowledge of trends that influence home furnishing and communication.
- An education in graphic communication design, media and typography.
- Visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics and Customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to explain concepts verbally and visual interpretation.
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work to make the most efficient use of available time and meet agreed deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and written skills in English and Malay language.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and production tools, e.g. printers, pre-press production and print techniques
- Enthusiastic about assignments, practical hands-on app and working with others in a team.
- Practical hands-on approach to work.
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.