Graduate Financing Business Support Professional Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Petaling Jaya
Ibm Petaling Jaya urgently required following position for Graduate Financing Business Support Professional. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Financing Business Support Professional Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Petaling Jaya Jobs Details:
The IBM Global Financing Center, which commenced operations in Malaysia in 2006, is a cross-functional organization that provides expert business support, pricing, credit, IT and business controls for IBM Global Financing business across IBM’s140 growth market countries. The Center’s mission is to provide responsive and effective support services to internal clients to facilitate the achievement of planned business results and client satisfaction.
The Financing Business Support Professional has responsibility for maintaining a good client relationship with IBM clients and business partners, as well as internal client relationships. The individual maintains responsibility and expertise in Global Asset Recovery Services. The role provides operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizational tasks of varying complexity. Individuals may provide strategic and comprehensive support to IBM acting as a resource on tracking business results, formulating business strategy, managing process ownership and system requirements driving cost and productivity benefits while strengthening IBM's system of internal controls.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- IGF GARS Purchase contract management, inventory update into SAP, ensure supplier payment are processed accurately and in a timely manner, with evidence of purchased goods received and correct level of supplier payment approval; and timely release of shipment to customer in SAP.
- IGF GARS Sales contract management, creation of sales order, interlock with trader, warehouse and customer for logistics on delivery, invoice issuance, payment clearance and month end reporting.
- Others :-
- Resolve accounting queries, open items, PIT (Physical Inventory Test)
- Perform process documents validation by updating process flow/documents on quarterly basis
- Resolve AR disputes
- Prepare monthly measurement reports & perform RCA on any missed measurements
- Participate in quarterly IMT Interlock sessions between BSO & IMT, process reviews, education, measurement reviews etc
- Bachelor's Degree
- Basic knowledge in Business support operation role.
- Basic knowledge in Internal/external customer or supplier contact role - via phone - must be confident and eloquent.
- English: Fluent
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.