Cost Executive Jobs Vacancy in Lendlease Kuala Lumpur
Lendlease Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Cost Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cost Executive Jobs Vacancy in Lendlease Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
- Coordination with Senior Cost Executives and Asset Commercial Managers, (Retail & Residential) in the preparation of joint venture cost reports including budgeting, forecasting and analysing commitments, costs and cash flows.
- Coordination with Commercial Managers in the PMC business to ensure internal cost reports are updated prior to every project review.
- Ensure Project Budgeting and Forecasting system (PBF) is regularly updated
- Assist in the preparation of Business plan
- Assist with month-end reporting of project financials
- Coordinate with finance team to assist in the preparation for cash management including equity requirements and debt funding.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of proper documentation, systems and processes to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Liaison with finance team to ensure accurate forecasting of joint venture direct costs and cash requirement.
- Coordination of, and contribution to, the administration of contracts, ensuring all necessary documentation is distributed and processed, all amendments are accurately recorded, and appropriate approval and sign off is provided to support efficient site management activities.
- Assist in the management and administration of consultants directly engaged by the joint venture
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a construction or financial discipline.
- May have experience in contractual management and/or fundamental knowledge of Construction and industries and understanding of commercial considerations.
- Problem solving and analytical skills for resolving commercial issues.
- Interpersonal skills to prepare reports and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Competencies include; Planning and Organising, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process, Verbal Communication, Written Communication