Principal Sap Successfactor Expires Soon Jobs Vacancy in Bhp Kuala Lumpur
Bhp Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Principal Sap Successfactor Expires Soon. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Sap Successfactor Expires Soon Jobs Vacancy in Bhp Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
About the role
The Principal SAP SuccessFactor has a detailed understanding of the SAP EC HR / Payroll activities in order to deliver comprehensive solutions in a timely and quality manner
- Centre Lead, SAP Competency Centre
- Other Senior SAP Functional Specialists
- Enterprise Applications
- Technology Business Partners for EC HR / Payroll/ HR
- Key EC / HR / Payroll Stakeholders
- Outsourced Service Provider
- Work with the Team Lead to deliver detailed design, build, testing and deployment and governance within the assigned SAP EC HR / Payroll Projects, change and incidents, working with the release managers and project managers with agreed quality and timelines.
- Performs complex Business process design, functional configuration, modification, and testing tasks involving complex components of SAP EC HR / Payroll.
- Assist Team Lead and Project Managers (if required) in Change Request (CR) scope review (including base business requests, break-fix, new enhancements and new functionality).
- Coordinate with other Senior Functional Specialists to understand the cross functional impacts of the CRs.
- Review and approvals for design deliverables.
- Participate in the planning, estimation and execution of releases to SAP production environments.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Recognised as the functional expert and go-to person within the SAP EC HR / Payroll team, having deep functional/business expertise within SAP EC HR / Payroll;
- Review design options and make recommendations for choice of design, which are fit for propose and in line with BHP Billiton standards
- Provide technical leadership and lead, guide, and coordinate teams of both internal and vendor resources on functional design.
- Work collaboratively with the business stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure they are appropriately translated to solutions that fulfil those business requirement.
- Understand cross-functional integration issues, and work with other team leads to develop appropriate solutions.
- Help resolve queries from other Functional SMEs and Project Managers; Act as a PoC for the Project Managers and Team Leads to help keep track of delivery progress and issue resolutions.
- Work with the Centre Support team in developing and maintaining SAP training solutions for the business that are aligned to the architecture and requirements of SAP EC HR / Payroll.
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset by identifying better ways of working through CR and Project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of all Blueprints within SAP EC HR / Payroll.
- Assist the Team Lead to design, develop, and document complex operational and technical processes, functions, and procedures involving SAP EC HR / Payroll.
- Review business-facing documentation (e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries) that is prepared by the EC HR / Payroll Specialists and Analysts.
- Ensure all proposed functional requirements, enhancements, incidents and projects follow Technology architecture standards, GLD’s, Estimate reviews, SOX adherence.
- Ensure and maintain the operational integrity of the SAP EC HR / Payroll solution.
- Drive process and deliverables standards within SAP EC HR / Payroll.
Culture & Engagement
- Act as a delegate to Team Lead as requested.
- Engage with internal stakeholders in technology and business stakeholders, (when required) for business requirements, scope review, planning and scheduling of CRs, projects.
- Communicate with SMEs across the SAP Competency Centre landscape regarding operational support of SAP, with focus on integration with dependent processes and applications.
- Commits to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development, as well as BHP Billiton's Charter and Code of Conduct.
- Minimum of ten (10) + years of post-qualification experience within SAP EC HR / Payroll working in a multinational organization or consulting organisation, specializing in design and configuration of relevant SAP EC HR / Payroll modules.
- Expert knowledge of SAP Process, design and configuration experience in at least 2 or more of the following areas required:
- Success factors Employee Central, Workforce Analytics, Role Based Permission, Provisioning, Reporting, Time Off and benefits, Performance Management and Goal Setting, Learning.
- SAP Human Capital Management, Payroll(SG, US, MY, AU, Chile, UK), Success Factors and knowledge of other HR process areas including Resourcing, Learning / Training, Reward, Organizational Capability and Employee Lifecycle Management. SAP EC HR / Payroll is a must.
- Identify GAPs between the requirement and SF EC / Payroll capability.
- Minimum five (5) full life cycle implementation of relevant SAP EC SF HR / Payroll modules required as a design lead. The last 3 projects to be on the SAP Employee Central Success Factors. Preferably experience global implementations and in the resources industry.
- Design MDF to crater for the business requirement
- Documentation Management
- Understanding the various modules and the application integrations, with data flows inbound/outbound.
- Third Party Interfaces and application integration
- Have strong knowledge over the landscape study, setup of the system
- Ability to lead and work effectively in a diverse and globally dispersed virtual team environment, guiding and supporting team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong relationship building/networking skills and ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to enforce structure and discipline but remain flexible to situational priorities and provide timely decision making.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field, supported by relevant experience.
- Fluency in English is required.
Supporting a diverse workforce