Accounts Payable Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pantrans Haulage Sdn Bhd Subang Jaya
Pantrans Haulage Sdn Bhd Subang Jaya urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pantrans Haulage Sdn Bhd Subang Jaya Jobs Details:
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT
As a key person to complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- review and verify invoices and check requests
- sort, code and match invoices
- set invoices up for payment
- enter and upload invoices into AutoCount Accounting System
- track expenses and process expense claims
- prepare and process payment vouchers
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- prepare analysis of accounts
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain vendor files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- well organize filing system as audit standard requirements
- produce monthly creditors aging reports
- assist with month end closing and to perform other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Accountancy or minimum 5 years above working experience in accounts payable.
- Self-motivated and highly discipline
- Must be familiar with AutoCount Accounting System
- Languages required: English and Malay (Mandarin will be an advantage)
- A high level of confidentiality, tactful and diplomatic.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enjoy working with people and a good team player ability to meet deadlines
- Can start Immediately
- Office locate at USJ Pinggiran, Subang Jaya (Near Section 26, Shah Alam)
- Job Type: Full-time (Monday (9.00-5.30pm) to Saturday (9.00-1.00pm) )
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,500.00 to RM2,800.00 /month
- Accounts Payable: 4 years