Mep Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Turner Townsend Pty Limited Kuala Lumpur
Turner Townsend Pty Limited Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Mep Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mep Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Turner Townsend Pty Limited Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivering the overall project management in ensuring the quality, cost, statutory, safety and environment issues and project scheduling requirements are met
- Responsible for the co-ordination and management of construction projects including progress, logistics, quality, cost and client relations
- To coordinate between client, architects and consultants
- To monitor the use of site labour, materials and plant resources in accordance with their tender offer and programme
- To manage the implementation of the master programme, manpower, materials & plant schedules
- To ensure all short-term programmes are properly reviewed and communicated to all parties concerned
- To ensure proper safety conduct and standards of all site operations
- To provide effective and efficient site administration, meetings and reporting
- To plan and organize various statutory inspections
- To act as client representative, managing the daily running of the project
- To facilitate progress meetings and produce project reports
- To update the master programme
- To facilitate site meetings and inspections to report on quality and progress
- To manage other consultants and the professional team
- To assist with the procurement and appointment of other consultants as needed
- Degree in construction, project management, civil engineering or equivalent with relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 7 - 10 years’ experience on large International construction projects. Experience with shopping mall / retail / mixed use development fit out project would be advantages.
- Experience in managing contractors in post contract stages will be preferred
- Ability to lead large multi-disciplined construction teams, with excellent leadership and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
- Working knowledge of MS Project and MS Office suite of products
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost and commercial management and consulting across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
With 104 offices in 44 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets.