Head Billing Cmf Jobs Vacancy in Dhl
Dhl urgently required following position for Head Billing Cmf. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Billing Cmf Jobs Vacancy in Dhl Jobs Details:
To lead and manage the APEM Billing and CMF team according to SLA agreements, providing high quality, effective and cost efficient services. Build strong collaboration with APEM business partners and gain their trust and confidence. Drive team productivity and build team capability. Continuously seek ways to improve processes and create value add to business partners. Drive team to deliver best in class services with an optimal cost structure. Active participation in regional and global initiatives and drive results. Conduct service performance reviews with business partners and achieve all stipulated KPIs in the SLA. A good understanding of the day to day DHL business and knowing what makes your business partner successful.
- Ensure timely Billing on the basis of SLAsBuild and maintain relationships with colleagues, i.e. Global and Regional OTC contacts, Regional CFO’s, country contacts (e.g. CFO’s, OTC, Operation and Sales contacts) and DHL external customers
- Contribute to preparation and maintenance of SLAs
- As member of the APSSC SLT, co-define and execute APSSC strategy and objectives in line with those of DHL Express globally
- Ensure good relationships with all projects related to Billing with regional and global counterparts
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders such as BPO, Internal Control, PMO, AR etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external suppliers
- Manage operations effectively and ensure that objectives are met within departmental AOP, budget and operational targetsAssist in the AOP process
- Identify and propose process improvements and service enhancements and ensure implementation of compliance with regional and global initiatives
- Optimise organisational design from process perspective
- Identify and implement, in tandem with the FC and BPO team, opportunities to improve service quality and cost.
- Continue to lead the team on Continuous Improvement and GEMBA activities
- Support migration of Billing System (DVRA, GRE, IBS+, etc.)
- Champion the continuous development of people, and ensure succession planning in line with strategy
- Build leader capabilities and motivate the team Ensure a consistent and effective performance management cycle is carried out for the entire department, e.g. set and evaluate SMART targets in tandem with Performance Control in line with annual operating plan.
- Ensure the development of resources over time and with the right skill-set, to deliver agreed service levels and cost effectiveness.
Facts and Figures