Interior Design Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Cheras
Ikea Cheras urgently required following position for Interior Design. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Interior Design Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Cheras Jobs Details:
To inspire and surprise visitors by presenting and communicating the IKEA home furnishing offer with strong visual impressions that exceed visitors’ expectations. This will strengthen the IKEA Brand and convert more visitors into customers.
- Use home furnishing competence to create home furnishing solutions in room settings, homes, vignettes and sales support areas that reflect the IKEA identity.
- Actively contribute in the gathering of insights from home visit interviews and translating this knowledge into locally relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that exceed customer expectations and reflect home furnishing the IKEA way.
- Contribute to the creation of a Showroom matrix that reflects a wide variety of styles, living situations and price levels to create a good tempo with distinct visual impressions.
- Secure high quality, simplicity, efficiency and cost consciousness when planning and implementing all range presentation solutions using global tools and best practices.
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to contribute in workshops to generate creative ideas.
- Contribute to the content of the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long-term profitability and execute the agreed plans together with the team and other functions.
- Respect routines and responsibilities, work together with team and other functions, act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of your actions on the financial results.
- Keep visitors in mind when working on the shop floor, ensure disruption is minimized and stay aware of the importance of safety and the visual impact for visitors at all times.
- An education in interior design preferably with Retail experiences.
- A passion for home furnishing, retailing, design and how people live at home.
- Ability to draw, generate, visualize and present new ideas/concepts.
- Enthusiastic about assignments and working with others in a team.
- Confident in approaching and communicating clearly with different people in various situations.
- Visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Basic communication skills in English.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using relevant software (e.g. AutoCAD).
- Ability to work in a fast retail environment.
- Good attention to detail. Practical hands-on approach to work.
- Have a flexible and hands-on approach to responsibilities as well as the ability to meet set deadlines.
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.