Executive Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Mobile Kuala Lumpur
Mobile Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Executive Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Mobile Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
- Vet through and record all documents for signing and tag on the signing page. After which, return the documents to the respective personnel for further action
- Assist CxO in filling relevant documents, including claims, invoices and monthly reports.
- Assist CxO to follow up and disseminate information to his / her direct reports
- Prepare correspondence, reports, materials for publications, presentations, meetings
- Create, transcribe, distribute meeting agenda & minutes
- Vet through claim forms and compile approved claim forms of direct reports of CxO
- Handle the daily activities & be responsible in maintaining a constant communication flow with the CxO. Ensure the smooth running of the CxO’s office during his/her absence
- Screen, sort & organize incoming correspondences according to importance and priority before forwarding to the CxO’s attention
- Manage all divisional documentation & record upon instruction from CxO
- Assist in scheduling of appointments, receiving & serving guests/visitors
- Assist in preparing itineraries, organize business trip files, put up travel request & expenses forms , check or reconcile receipts & bills against the monthly statement before submit
- Arrange hotel reservations / travel arrangements
- Make necessary arrangements for meetings, dinners and reservation of restaurants
- Compile & coordinate scheduled and ad-hoc reports for CxO usage from time-to-time or prior to meetings
- Plan, control and manage divisional OPEX budget includes AOP budget & expenditure management.
- Custodian of Internal Division Culture Management by organizing and managing all team building activities and staff welfare within the division and to create a fun working environment in line with the division in line with the company values.
- Organize events such as monthly meeting and birthday celebration with staff, conferences, meetings and other appointments
- Divisional champion for HSE, Risk management, BCP and other improvement initiatives
- Raise Payment Requisition Form (PRF) for division or department upon instruction from CxO
- Monitoring leave records of direct report of CxO and entire division upon instruction from CxO
- Update and monitor the division’s Organisation Chart
- Key person to work with Corporate Services on matters related to onboarding of new joiners such as workstation, laptop, printer set-up, business cards, etc.
- Champion division's staff activities such as monitoring performance appraisal status, goal setting status, etc.
- Provide administration support to the Head of Departments (HODs)
- Provide interim cover to other division’s secretary as and when required
- Other ad hoc matters arise or requested by CxO
- Diploma in Private Secretary or Office Administration
- At least 10 years of working experience in Secretarial or Office Administration role
- Able to work independently with a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong organization skills and able to multi-task at ease
- Strong ability to adapt to changes and fast-paced organization
- Able to communicate and engage with senior management level at ease
- Pleasant personality, open with strong communication skills & social tact.
- Knowledge to basic financial concepts and financial management
Customers of U Mobile can choose from a variety of competitive prepaid, postpaid, high-speed mobile Internet plans and latest mobile devices to achieve a fully connected lifestyle anywhere and anytime. The products and services distinguish themselves through attractive value propositions and value-added services, giving consumers high quality mobile services at best value rates. U Mobile also made its products and services to be highly accessible through traditional and non-traditional distribution channels to broaden audience reach. These strategic business approaches are the core reasons why U Mobile was awarded the coveted Frost & Sullivan’s “Most Promising Service Provider of the Year” at the 2012 Frost & Sullivan Malaysia Excellence Awards.
U Mobile’s major shareholders include U Telemedia Sdn Bhd (an investment by Tan Sri Vincent Tan, Founder of Berjaya Group) and Straits Mobile Investments Pte Ltd (a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Telemedia Pte Ltd - ST Telemedia). U Telemedia’s stake in U Mobile provides an unparalleled support advantage, as U Mobile is able to reach out to a wider audience through the Berjaya Group of Companies for its nationwide distribution channels, local business network and joint marketing collaborations. This partnership is also supported by ST Telemedia’s telecommunications expertise, which gives U Mobile an edge by increasing competitiveness in the marketplace.
U Mobile will continue to leverage on strategic partnerships and innovation to translate technological advancements into more affordable and flexible products and services for its millions of customers. The aim is to provide customers an enhanced and seamless mobile experience with U Mobile.