Junior Art Director Jobs Vacancy in Iflix Kuala Lumpur
Iflix Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Junior Art Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Art Director Jobs Vacancy in Iflix Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR
iflix is the subscription video on demand service offering thousands of hours of the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription. Driven by eye-wateringly good content, a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, we've developed a disruptive business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the company.
WE AREN'T GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO EACH DAY, BUT HERE ARE SOME GUIDELINES...
- Have awesome ideas to engage on Digital, social media platform and other medias.
- Create spectacular design and animation ads for digital (HTML5) & social media platform.
- Have a good understanding on graphic & web design.
- To take the initiative to come up with ideas beyond given briefs.
- Being able to create storyboards and coordinate with the video team.
- Good management skills.
WHEN READING THROUGH THE BELOW POINTS, IF YOU COME TO MIND, WELL THEN GET IN TOUCH...
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Can absolutely slay with Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Google Web Designer/ Flash. After Effects is a plus.
- Have a good understanding of HTML5 coding, digital and traditional ads.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You work well as a team. (Because the team is made out of a variety of personalities – from the brilliant to the wonderfully weird).
The pace and size of what you will be building is unparalleled, and your ability to make your unique mark in this high-profile arena will be passionately encouraged.