Ctsm Stakeholder Engagement Manager Jobs Vacancy in Citi Kuala Lumpur
Citi Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Ctsm Stakeholder Engagement Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ctsm Stakeholder Engagement Manager Jobs Vacancy in Citi Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Malaysia,Wilayah Persekutuan,Kuala Lumpur
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations Customer Service
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18021831
- Customer’ Relations Manager for M&I who creates and maintains appropriate engagement in governance and management review forums for two-way communication.
- He/She also ensures there is demonstrated in a Citi Shared Services ‘Internal Customer context.
- Pro-actively engages Stakeholders in ensuring risks and concerns are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Plan and actions improvement in service delivery, quality and governance reviews.
- Is the point person working across M&I to follow-up and action any concerns and drive necessary improvement with Stakeholders to realise Opportunities and Mitigate Risks
- Promptly evaluate the impact of AML Program changes and ensure communication to Stakeholders on any potential Regulatory concerns related to the effectiveness of Monitoring and Investigation
- Highlight and escalate for Decision and Action where there is a need to prevent or correct variances to agreed performance standards with Stakeholders.
- Work proactively across the various functions in Regional M&I for Stakeholder Review of Key Performance Metrics, Key Risks Indicators, and Project
- Progress and Continuous Improvement Initiatives statuses.
- Consistently Pursues feedback from Stakeholders to drive operational and service excellence.
- Work with Global Stakeholder Engagement Head and Stakeholders to assess and continuously evaluate the relevance of the Engagement Model and action Plans to maintain appropriate oversight and governance.
- Drive improvements with the Stakeholder community of any processes which could to enhance the effectiveness or efficiency of the Monitoring and Investigation activities.
- Participate in Governance Forums and ensure feedback loop from and into the Regular Reviews of the M&I to ensure appropriate follow through actions, escalation and approvals in a timely manner.
- Dimension best practices from other Regions or Functions on Stakeholder Engagement and implement where these changes can be applied to the businesses in the APAC supported jurisdictions.
- Maximize operation efficiency through effective and responsive engagement with partners in the various stakeholder functions.
- Build a Team culture of which strives for integrity and demonstration of leadership behaviours at all levels by setting appropriate expectations of Regional Business Office Team members who support Stakeholder communication.
- Manage for effective and accurate communication by Team members across function when planning for or participating in the various Stakeholder governance forums.
- Manage for prompt escalation to Global and Regional partners on any risks or opportunities or concerns identified when assessing the Key Performance Metrics to be included in Governance Forums.
- Through constant monitoring on performance metrics, ensure escalation to Stakeholder of any potential risks or identified issues in the FIU Monitoring Hubs to the appropriate leadership and follow through for resolution of issues.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a Financial Institution is preferred and 2 years in a Managerial capacity.
- Degree Holder, preferably in Financials, Actuarial, Statistics, Mathematics or an equivalent qualification.
- Excellent Communication and Analytical ability with sound conceptual understanding of process controls and change management principles. der, preferably in Financials, Actuarial, Statistics, Mathematics or an equivalent qualification
- Plans, executes and communicates to deliver organizational objectives through efficient use and development of resources.
- Result oriented and strives for service excellence to key partners.