Graduate Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Petaling Jaya
Ibm Petaling Jaya urgently required following position for Graduate Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Petaling Jaya Jobs Details:
IBM Financial Analysts play a unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results.
As a Financial Analyst you are considered to be a trusted business advisor, working within the company's business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions.
In this role you'll be responsible for the analysis of the IBM forecast, budget, actuals and business metrics and dynamics.
You'll interact directly with line management in the business units and geographies on the development of forecast and budget variance analysis, and provide ongoing business assessments and recommended solutions.
You'll also experience opportunities for skills development training and leadership development.
See why it pays to work for a company that sees its return on investment (ROI) as more than just dollars and cents.
Join us. Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter.
- Bachelor's Degree Basic knowledge in Finance and Accounting concepts
- Basic knowledge in Finance Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting or Services Accounting
- Basic knowledge in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
- English: Fluent
- Preferred Accounting/Finance Certified in ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than 2 years experience in Finance and Accounting
- Candidate with experience in professional firms are encouraged to apply
- Relevant internship experience is an added advantage
- Proven track record in University/Work Environment with an interest in financial or quantitative
- Strong communicator, great interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Demonstrated good leadership and initiative
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Do you have a Degree in Finance/Accounting?
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.