Business Development Senior Executive Based Kajang Jobs Vacancy in Greenyield Kajang
- Business Development Senior Executive Based Kajang
- Kajang M10
- 11 Jun, 2018 9 days ago
Greenyield Kajang urgently required following position for Business Development Senior Executive Based Kajang. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Senior Executive Based Kajang Jobs Vacancy in Greenyield Kajang Jobs Details:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in business development or sales and marketing.
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or an equivalent qualification.
- Outgoing, proactive and energetic personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Experience with online sales management preferred.
- Possess own transportation and able to travel.
- Willing to work at Kajang.
Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified for interview.
The role of the Business Development Senior Executive is to develop sales for the Company’s horticulture products segment which covers plant pots, fertilizer, tools, etc.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the Company’s website and other online sales and marketing channels. These other channels include but are not limited to Lazada, Shoppee, Alibaba, E-Perolehan, etc.
- Service customer accounts. Efforts would include meeting buyers and attending to their needs regularly, overseeing new store set-ups, monitoring and replenishing stocks, maintaining store displays, etc.
- Identify, approach, and generate sales from new customers in local and overseas markets. These customers include but are not limited to department stores, garden centres, landscapers etc.
- Coordinate and participate in marketing activities such as exhibitions, roadshows, and tradeshows.
- Handle customer queries received via email, telephone, and e-commerce websites.
- Network with customers to ensure strong customer relationships.
- Oversee development of marketing material, for example brochures and catalogues etc.
- Prepare reports on sales performance.
- Analyse competitor pricing, market trends, and other market information.
- Assist with sourcing for suitable trading products to complement existing product portfolio.
- Other ad hoc tasks as may be assigned by management from time to time.