Visual Merchandiser Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Cheras
Ikea Cheras urgently required following position for Visual Merchandiser. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Visual Merchandiser Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Cheras Jobs Details:
To optimize the use of the IKEA store layout and store media by developing and implementing range presentation solutions that strengthen the connection between the IKEA offer and the everyday lives of people. You need to secure a deep knowledge of all store media and clarifying the main purpose of each medium. You are also responsible for developing and implementing efficient and effective store communication, supporting self-choice and the mechanical sales system.
- Have knowledge and understanding of people’s needs and wants, their living situations and living conditions in local market, as well as their buying behavior and provide home furnishing solutions for a single product or a combination of products that improve people’s life at home.
- Plan, implement ideas and solutions in many different styles, functions and price profiles to fit many individual tastes and to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA products.
- Create vitality throughout specialty shops such as the Self-serve furniture area, the Swedish Food Market and activity areas in order to exceed visitors’ expectations.
- Improve the layout in areas of responsibility in order to create a good overview and visual impact and to provide an easy buying process for customers.
- Ensuring the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation and store communication in order to distance us from the competition.
- Presenting and communicating solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles and functions to meet many individual tastes and to stimulate our visitors to change their home furnishings more often.
- Using visual merchandising competences and display techniques in specialty shops, shop windows, compacts, studios, the Self-serve furniture area, the Swedish Food Market, entrance podia, launch areas, activity podia, activity areas and exit podia.
- Present and communicate the IKEA range in order to reflect its width and depth and strengthen our low-price profile on all levels
- Co-operating with Sales and In-store Logistics and working closely together, sharing knowledge and respecting each other’s responsibilities to present the range in the most commercial, inspiring and aesthetic way possible.
- Able to contribute in creating an environment where the IKEA culture is strong and where diversity is valued.
- Work with sustainability in order to contribute to the IKEA focus on social responsibility and care for the environment.
- Higher education in art, visual merchandising or industrial design with Retail experiences.
- A passion for home furnishing, visual merchandising and how people live at home.
- Creative and commercial visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Ability to draw, visualise and present an idea including confidence in approaching and talking to people.
- Basic communication skills in English.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using relevant software (e.g. AutoCAD).
- Practical, hands-on approach to work.
- A flexible approach/open to change.
- Ability to prioritised and work in a fast-paced environment with disciplines and ability to work to set deadlines.