Assistant Manager Export Sales Based Olak Lempit Banting Jobs Vacancy in Greenyield Kajang
- Assistant Manager Export Sales Based Olak Lempit Banting
- Kajang M10
- 11 Jun, 2018 30+ days ago
Greenyield Kajang urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Export Sales Based Olak Lempit Banting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Export Sales Based Olak Lempit Banting Jobs Vacancy in Greenyield Kajang Jobs Details:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in export sales, marketing or business development.
- Outgoing, proactive and energetic personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Knowledge on Malaysian Customs and shipping documentations will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel abroad.
- Willing to work at Banting, Selangor.
The role of the Assistant Manager – Export Sales is to assist and support the Executive Director in developing and expanding export sales for the Company, and to oversee shipment deliveries to ensure compliance with customer requests.
- Develop and expand sales in new markets in regions such as South East Asia, China, Middle East, and Africa.
- Manage/handle customers and identify/follow up on sales opportunities.
- Establish and maintain regular communication with customers to stimulate healthy relationships and secure additional businesses.
- Gather market information regarding market trends, competition activities and requirements for the development of new exiting products.
- Handle customer queries received via email, telephone, and e-commerce websites.
- Receive and respond to customer complaints, direct the complaints to respective departments, compile outcomes and feedback to customers.
- Assist in monitoring customer accounts and ensuring prompt collection of payment.
- Coordinate and participate in marketing and promotional activities such as exhibitions, roadshows, and tradeshows at oversea or local (if required).
- Coordinate with relevant parties on the production of marketing materials, including brochures, catalogues, video, posters, leaflets, calendars, gifts, etc.
- Oversee shipment deliveries and ensure compliance with customer requests. Implement and improve logistic flow to meet customer requirement and satisfactory.
- Ensure all orders from customers are correctly captured in the ERP system.
- Ensuring effective communication within Sales & Marketing, Shipping, Production, Procurement and R&D, and across the Company.
- Prepare reports on sales performance.
- Other ad hoc tasks as may be assigned by management from time to time.