Senior Analyst Credit Management Shift Hours Jobs Vacancy in British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco urgently required following position for Senior Analyst Credit Management Shift Hours. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst Credit Management Shift Hours Jobs Vacancy in British American Tobacco Jobs Details:
Appointment Type: Permanent
- To regularly monitor for blocked orders and implement expedient action for their release within the prescribed cut off times and in compliance with the Credit Policy/Authority matrix/SLA.
- To ensure on a day to day basis that all outstanding balances or potential bad debts on customer accounts are actively and expediently pursued in professional manner
- To remain conversant and compliant with the company’s credit policy & procedures.
- To liaise with customers, drivers, inter departmentally and cross functionally to resolve customer account queries
- To perform credit limit review based on customer’s financial status and payment behaviour
- To follow up with stakeholfders on dispute items resolution timely
- To perform credit committee deck preparatory work and participate in credit committee meeting
- To identify potential bad and doubtful debt as to provide provision for doubtful debt and propose to write-off after exhausted all avernue to recover the debts
- To prepare daily, weekly & month end reporting timely and accurately
To provide support for implementation of project migration and global initiative
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience working within a Credit Team of a fast moving consumer goods environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage
- Required to work shift for certain markets
- Ability to work well with other team members and achieve productive working relationships
- Attention to detail, methodical and organized
- Effective planning and time management skills
- Ability to assess and promptly resolve problems
- Ability to interact courteously with customers and ensure interactions are of a high quality
- Ability to coordinate with other internal departments to deliver seamless service to customers
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Aspac Svc Centre S.B. (MY51)