Case Processing Officer Jobs Vacancy in International Rescue Committee
International Rescue Committee urgently required following position for Case Processing Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Case Processing Officer Jobs Vacancy in International Rescue Committee Jobs Details:
The IRC has a rich history of assisting refugees to apply for U.S. resettlement, from its founding in 1933 to help vulnerable individuals escape Nazi-occupied Europe, to pioneering the Joint Voluntary Agency which assisted Indochinese refugees for 22 years, to operations in Croatia, Sierra Leone and Sudan. Over the years, IRC has processed some half million refugees worldwide for U.S. resettlement.
Based in Bangkok with four field offices in Thailand and Malaysia, the IRC Resettlement Support Center (IRC-RSC) assists persons throughout East Asia seeking permanent resettlement in the United States. RSC prepares refugee applications for the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program, provides information to resettlement agencies about arriving refugees and offers cultural orientation training to those refugees bound for the U.S.
Job Overview/Summary: The Case Processing Officer (CPO) is responsible for data entry quality control into the Worldwide Refugee Admissions Processing System (WRAPS) as well as updating and maintaining physical case files for refugee cases. CPO will work closely with all teams within RSC to ensure effective tasks’ distribution and management of Case Processing department’s specific unit’s workload. The CPO also performs other functions outside of the general responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor. This position reports to the Case Processing Manager.
- Daily assessment, scanning /attaching, medical updates, assurance requests and travel packets within the assigned unit and workloads
- Implement quality control measures to maintain and ensure accuracy of data i.e. case information
- Produces specific progress reports to Case Processing Manager
- Enter refugee case information into WRAPS and case files
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum College or University Diploma in any field; or equivalent to 1-2 years of relevant professional experience will be considered
- Candidate with a minimum of 1 year of relevant resettlement processing experience; or other professional data entry/data processing experience is advantageous
- Exposure to a multi-cultural environment is an added value
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Proven data entry skills – Meticulous, High Accuracy and Quality Control
- Good time management skills and able to multitask – work load management
- Work effectively under pressure and repetitive work – within specified target and deadline
- Good Team player, strong analytical skills and able to think and work independently as and when needed
- When required, able to assist in providing the necessary guidance and support to co-workers especially assistant level in their daily job
- Good interpersonal skills i.e. communicate well with co-workers.
Language and Computer Skills:
- Ability to converse, read and write in English is a must
- Computer literacy – Proficient in Ms Office i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint , Outlook
Certificates or Licenses:
- Not applicable, unless required by law and/or organization to carry out official duties
- Able to travel whenever required
Working Environment: The employee is required to adhere to the “IRC Way” for professional conducts, as well as to be in compliance with all relevant Policies and Procedures while carrying his/her duties.
All other employee terms and conditions shall be as per stipulated in the Employment Contract and/or Employee Handbook.