Associate Cash Allocation Application Jobs Vacancy in Shell Cyberjaya
Shell Cyberjaya urgently required following position for Associate Cash Allocation Application. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Cash Allocation Application Jobs Vacancy in Shell Cyberjaya Jobs Details:
To work on all areas of the cash application and allocation activities where appropriate (outside of Debt Collector's responsibility), maintain AR Customer Master Data in relation to Direct Debt Mandates and completion of BSP workflow to enable updates on MRD.
- Validates completed Direct Debt Instructions
- Communicates directly with Bank and Business for missing data
- Run daily reports from bank for any missing Direct Debit Data
- Monitor returned Direct Debits and liaise with Business using internal communications website
- Allocations of incoming receipts in scope where DC is not performed (i.e. Debt Recovery, Corporate accounts)
- Produce details to be input to weekly and monthly control reports and MI – such as unallocated and unapplied cash details
- Prepare customer refunds, write offs, etc.
Shell Business Operations Sdn Bhd (503619-D), a LEED Platinum certified green facility in Cyberjaya, provides a wide range of professional services to support the efficient operation of the Shell Group. The Centre delivers world-class operational excellence to the business through shared operations and services that include Human Resource, Information Technology, Finance, Customer Services, Order to Delivery and Contracting & Procurement. The Centre is currently on a growth path and as part of this rapid growth, we are looking to recruit talented professionals to join us!
If you would like to be a part of an innovative energy leader that offers a rewarding career in a multi cultural environment, then apply to us today and be a part of this vibrant, world-class organisation.
Country of Work Location
City, State (if applicable)
- Knowledge of GSAP preferred
- HNC / HND in accounts or equivalent accounts work experience.
- Proficient IT skills Excel, Outlook and Word
- Organized - ability to prioritize workload within time constraints. Excellent time management is required and working to strict deadlines.
- Analytical - ability to gather information, articulate, interprets data, solve problems, and make decisions. Has attention to detail.
- Demonstration of excellent Customer Focus Skills
No. of Positions
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.