Analyst Accounts Payable Mandarin Speaking Months Contract Jobs Vacancy in Basf Asia Pacific Kuala Lumpur
- Analyst Accounts Payable Mandarin Speaking Months Contract
- Basf Asia Pacific
- Kuala Lumpur M14
- 15 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Basf Asia Pacific Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Analyst Accounts Payable Mandarin Speaking Months Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Accounts Payable Mandarin Speaking Months Contract Jobs Vacancy in Basf Asia Pacific Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, MY, 50000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_MY_30520
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region. BASF has three other shared services centers located in Berlin and Ludwigshafen in Germany and in Montevideo, Uruguay, that cover Europe and the Americas.
- Provide Accounts Payable transaction processing support to deliver Accounts Payable services to BSSCKL‘s customers in accordance with established Accounts Payable processes and work procedures and in compliance with BASF policies, FRC requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements (if applicable).
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service levels and targets.
- To act as a backup, assist and perform other AP tasks as and when required.
- Support new and existing team members through proper knowledge transfer, sharing of resource, knowledge and experience
- Process accounts payable workflow (Invoicing) within the given time frame.
- Attend to the Accounts Payable inbox and assigned tickets accordingly.
- Fill-up rejection forms accordingly, reason should be clearly identified and no invalid rejection.
- Monitor and process urgent requests before the specified deadline.
- Enter recurring entries on the 1st working day of the month.
- Resolve accounts payable and vendor issues.
- Create ticket (Quick Close) for all service requests.
- Process all the expense claims request received from local company as per agreed timeline.
- Resolve Concur error, i.e. ensure complete information received and edit for auto-posting (interfaced to SAP).
- Process VAT claims.
- Perform vendor reconciliation and coordinating with local company and vendor to resolve any issue.
- Perform month end process and prepare month end reports
Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration Working Experience
Minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in Accounts Payable or any other accounting function preferably from a Shared Services Technical & Professional Knowledge
Basic knowledge and experience of MS office tools Proficiency in English and Chinese with good communication and writing skills Experience working in an SAP work environment