Support Service Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Center Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur
Center Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Support Service Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Service Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Center Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
1. Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues.
2. Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
3. Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
4. Update customer data and produce activity reports.
5. Walk customers through problem solving process.
6. Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
7. Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
8. Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
9. Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
1. Proven working experience in providing Help-desk support
2. Proficiency in Malay and English
3. Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
4. Strong communication skills
5. Basic troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
6. Customer service orientation
7. Certificate/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
!!!Only shortlisted candidates will be notified!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM4,500.00 to RM4,900.00 /month
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma (Preferred)