Quantity Surveyor Construction Field Jobs Vacancy in Riacon Sdn Bhd Sungai Petani
Riacon Sdn Bhd Sungai Petani urgently required following position for Quantity Surveyor Construction Field. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quantity Surveyor Construction Field Jobs Vacancy in Riacon Sdn Bhd Sungai Petani Jobs Details:
- Ability to perform accurate measurement and BQ preparation within short time frames.
- Liaise with consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers to anticipate and resolve issues relating to construction contracts.
- Coordinate the activities of different functional sections of projects in both pre and post contract stages.
- Assist project teams and purchasing department on matters relating to project procurement to ensure project completion is achieved within cost.
- Negotiate contract terms, pricing, variation orders and final settlements with both internal and external clients.
- Monitor and analyse claims submissions from clients and certify sub-contractor’s interim payments.
- Prepare feasibility studies, budgeting, cash flow projection for development projects.
- Inspect project sites for collation of information for monthly statements that include recommendations on interim payments from contractors, assessment of current costs of works and expected final cost.
- Effective evaluation and selection of tenders for the awarding of projects to sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by Management.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in the quantity surveying or housing/property construction sector.
- Able to work independently and within tight schedules.
- Location : Sungai Petani. Kedah
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM5,000.00 /month
- Quantity Surveyor: 3 years (Preferred)
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma (Preferred)
- Sungai Petani (Preferred)