Assistant Manager Retail Operation Jobs Vacancy in Kate Spade Kuala Lumpur
Kate Spade Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Retail Operation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Retail Operation Jobs Vacancy in Kate Spade Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags to clothing and décor, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
You will supervise all aspects of operational processes, store environment maintenance, store openings, manage systems, store supplies & packaging supply chain management and ensure local support on after-sale service function.
You work in partnership with the Retail Management team to ensure that retail sales can be conducted in an optimum manner.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Retail Operations to...
- Drive global initiatives related to customer experience projects (ex: product customization capabilities in-store) in Malaysia; liaise directly with NY HQ on such projects
- Address areas of opportunity to further drive efficiencies and productivity in store
- Be the gatekeeper of store communications; ensure corporate partners communicate with stores following guidelines
- Partner with Loss Prevention to ensure stores are compliant to audit standards and apply inventory controls
- Support event logistics for the annual Store Manager Conference
- Assess and prioritize all store maintenance issues. Also establish report with and manage supply and maintenance vendors. This includes contingent, recurring and refurbish maintenance projects – budget management, identifying development opportunities and vendor selection.
- Liaise with Store Design and Store Construction to ensure operational needs are met in all new store environments.
- Systemize and develop efficient in-store management of supply expenses vs. sales.
- Lead the selection, requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training and training materials of the store scheduling design and rollout.
- Oversee the operational turnover and coordination of all necessary departments for all new Full Price and Factory Store openings, temp locations and renovations.
- Partner with Retail Operations team to identify and create in store tools for training new and existing staff in all aspects of store operations.
- Manage supplies and packaging for all stores including supply distributions and usage planning working and seasonal programs with the Manager of Supplies/New Store Openings.
- Partner with Area managers and Retail Director to facilitate training and create retail initiatives to increase sales and operational efficiencies
- Work with the Operations team to maintain storage closets and in house samples of supply inventory.
- Partner with IT in the development of user functionality requirements and the enhancement of existing function
- Update / develop POS Manual procedures to support new or enhanced system functionality when necessary
- Support with local operations team on Systems, Creative Services, Finance, Sourcing and various other partners to provide seamless support for the stores.
- Conduct store operations training with field training team,
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with maintenance vendors and many other internal departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a broad knowledge of Retail Operations; 5+ years of experience in retail operations or related retail field.
- Occasional travel within the region is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication is critical.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong team collaboration and people development
- Professional maturity and ease with all levels of company management is needed.
- Problem solving and decision making skills with the analytical ability and courage to make judgment calls, which will support the field but may differ from status quo.
- Strong customer focus, good relationship with maintenance vendors/contractors, teamwork, and analysis/decision making skills.
- A great deal of adaptability and flexibility and identifying obstacles during a time of change and developing strategies to overcome those obstacles.
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Kate Spade at www.katespade.com.