Captain Jobs Vacancy in Bayou Lagoon Park Resort Melaka Melaka
Bayou Lagoon Park Resort Melaka Melaka urgently required following position for Captain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Captain Jobs Vacancy in Bayou Lagoon Park Resort Melaka Melaka Jobs Details:
- Performs any other duties as assigned by your superior in a timely and efficient manner.
- To train outlet waiters and part timers on knowledge, service standards and operating procedures.
- Ensure effective communication between Superior and Staff.
- To plan and execute duty roaster for outlet associates.
- Ensure all down line associates are well briefed in the policies and procedures set by Hotel.
- To ensure down line associates follows through the Standard Operating Manual.
- To be responsible over the maintenance and cleanliness of furniture, fixtures, fittings and operating equipment, initiates maintenance request as necessary.
- To ensure food and beverage supplies are well stocked and arranged to ensure smooth operation.
- Participates in daily outlet briefings and monthly communication meetings to discuss various aspects of service and operations challenges.
- Follows control procedures for inventory and requisition before and after service.
- To enforce and follow through the house safety regulations and house rules.
- To monitor daily aspects of the point of sales for outlet.
- To attend to guest's complaints on food and beverage quality and service, requests or inquiries regarding services and products and immediately takes all required corrective actions and measures.
- To anticipate guest's needs at all times and to ensure guests dining experience is always met and maintained.
- To maintain a positive service attitude towards each and every individual that comes in contact.
- Establishes effective human relations and maintains the highest level of professionalism ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, suppliers, department heads and employees.
- Create and maintain a pleasant and healthy working environment and foster teamwork at all times.
- To take pride over employee’s welfare and filter down objectives to superiors.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- SPM or certificate required or equivalent experience in the form of 1-3 years hotel operations.
- Prefer Staying Malacca
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,500.00 to RM1,700.00 /month
- Food And Beverage: 2 years (Preferred)