Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Frost Sullivan Johor Bahru
Frost Sullivan Johor Bahru urgently required following position for Research Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Associate Jobs Vacancy in Frost Sullivan Johor Bahru Jobs Details:
The challenges and opportunities in business today are generally all global in scope. To take full advantage of opportunities, companies must have a partner with a true global footprint. This is your opportunity to join a truly innovative team that incorporates the powerful understanding of how industries operate on a global level to inspire positive global changes. Find out more about Frost & Sullivan: http://tinyurl.com/Frost-Sullivan-overview
Frost & Sullivan is currently looking for Research Analysts to join the Best Practices research team. Reporting to Regional Head of BP Research, the incumbent is expected to support the team’s ongoing best practices research to rank global companies and grow to be a creative and innovative thought leader in the team.
- Plan & deliver on tasks assigned with minimal supervision in time, giving ample time for further reviews, feedbacks & rework if needed
- Contribute to ideas & suggestions to improve both internal & external outcomes
- Conduct best practices research to rank global companies (primary & secondary research)
- Become a thought leader in your track of expertise
- Work with a regional team of consultants and analysts
- Develop presentation and communication skills
- Communicate in written and spoken English
- Account for project time and performance metrics
- Leverage creativity, analysis and innovation
- Develop interview and probing skills
- Design new measurement models and surveys
- Create detailed questionnaire to address the research objectives, conduct interviews to obtain greater insight into the relevant issues
- Collate and validate the data collected via interviews
- Review and analyze research data collected, and prepare research papers with the research and interviews data collected;
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Commerce/Economics/IT/Computer Science
- Master of Business Administration is preferred
- Experienced with research / consulting firm or handling project management / strategic planning will be an added advantages;
- We are open to fresh graduates as well as candidates with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Desire to work and excel in a highly functional and professional team environment;
- Superior analytical abilities as well as excellent interviewing and probing skills
- Able to make presentation confidently
- Good communication in written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently while meeting project deadlines and following corporate procedures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Windows Office programs.
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate an active interest in learning & adequate computer skills
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Attractive group medical and dental benefits
- Regional travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
How Frost & Sullivan can contribute to your career enhancement
- An encouraging environment to help develop your intellectual curiosity and opportunities to collaborate across all levels of the company across the globe
- A definitive career trajectory with numerous growth opportunities and career paths
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
Frost & Sullivan is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination. Frost & Sullivan recruits and hires without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you want to find out more about Frost & Sullivan, please visit our website www.frost.com
How to apply
Apply online today at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your CV/resume and any relevant certifications, writing samples, social media links, or other documentation pertinent to the position for which you are applying
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.