Administrator Data Service Delivery Pricing Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Cyberjaya
Rbc Cyberjaya urgently required following position for Administrator Data Service Delivery Pricing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Data Service Delivery Pricing Jobs Vacancy in Rbc Cyberjaya Jobs Details:
What is the opportunity?
RBC Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographical time zones. Malaysia is one of two operational processing hubs that supports Custody - Transaction Management; Settlements; NAV Production; Fund Reporting; Shareholder Services; Global Fund Platform Services; Data Service Delivery; Entitlements – income and corporate actions and Reconciliations. The country employs a Global Operating Model to maximise efficiencies across times zones and supports a 24/5 operational capability. The objectives for Malaysia are to enhance the scalability of our global operations, improve service quality via our ‘centres of excellence’ and to implement/leverage standard processes globally.
As an Administrator, Data Service Delivery – Pricing, you will be responsible to update share prices into Central Pricing System (CPS) that are extracted from providers such as Bloomberg, Financial Times, Telekurs and Reuters.
You will be supporting Global business, with 8 working hours a day.
Shift rotation : 7:00am – 4:00pm / 8:00am – 5:00pm / 9:00am – 6:00pm / 10:00am – 7:00pm / 11:00am – 8:00pm / 12:00pm - 9:00pm
What will you do?
- Ensure details and prices are captured correctly from providers; Bloomberg, Financial Times, Telekurs and Reuters.
- Ensure details and prices are updated in CPS for daily feed to Multifonds, according to SLA.
- Generate daily report for Level 2 checker before submitting all prices in CPS system.
- Maintain efficient communication channels with managers, coordinators and team members.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution / follow up of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve / escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales.
- Participate in an environment of continuous improvement and change that covers workflow, processes and procedures on an on-going basis in collaboration with the CPS Expertise Centre.
What do you need to succeed?
- Knowledge in MS Office.
- Proficient in English (written and oral).
- Able to work independently.
- Knowledge in data vendors : Bloomberg, Telekurs, Financial Times and Reuters.
- Knowledge in Multifonds and CPS.
- Advanced user of Excel (Macro).
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: Wisma RBC
Work Hours/Week: 40
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Monthly
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/07/2018
Req ID: 170560