Global Logistics Tms Coordinator Lead Jobs Vacancy in Sensata Technologies Subang Jaya
Sensata Technologies Subang Jaya urgently required following position for Global Logistics Tms Coordinator Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Logistics Tms Coordinator Lead Jobs Vacancy in Sensata Technologies Subang Jaya Jobs Details:
Operational and tactical support associate reporting directly to the Global Logistics TMS Supervisor
- Rating, booking and tracking of shipments in the Kuebix TMS
- Answering emails and telephone calls from internal teams and carriers to communicate shipment information
- Call carriers if necessary for pickups and update the Kuebix TMS
- Update and work on varied logistics reports
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as may be required
- Bachelors’ Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain or Finance or equivalent.
- Experience in shipping and logistics management will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in English written and spoken communication.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and inter-personal
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and history of influencing at all levels of an organization.
- Can work under pressure and continuously deliver results as requested.
- Ability to develop unique, differentiated solutions to complex problems – strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to positively influence and build relationships with global team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment with complex project attributes. Good time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- SalesForce.com platform experience is a plus
- Positive, open-minded, good communication skills and team work spirit.
- Strong planning and organization skills, ability to multi-task. Self directed and driven for success (result oriented).
- Willing to learn and driving for result.
- Can work in shift.
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- A world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and electrical protection
- Satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment
- A partner, employer, and neighbor of choice
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.