Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Jti Kota Damansara
Jti Kota Damansara urgently required following position for Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Jti Kota Damansara Jobs Details:
JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries and we employ over 40,000 people across the globe.
We have been present here since 1970 and we market world-renowned brands such as Mevius, Winston and LD in Malaysia. Our headquarters is located at Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur and every day, we work with thousands of our business partners nationwide to sell our products as we aim to continue to grow to become the most responsible and successful tobacco company in Malaysia.
We were recently awarded Top Employer Malaysia certifications from the Top Employers Institute, ranked #1 in Asia Pacific & Malaysia. This is a testament to our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
For more information, please visit www.jti.com/Malaysia
- Act as main contact to coordinate and ensure delivery of IT service requests to support business operations.
- Conduct proactive monitoring of IT systems performance, and execute required maintenance activities to ensure stable and reliable performance.
- Work closely with the IT solutions team to acquire requisite expertise and system documentation to support implemented solutions. Provide relevant inputs on incident management to help assess the impact of business transformation and change initiatives on the existing.
- Provide necessary support to develop and maintain the IT disaster recovery plan (DRP), based on the business impact assessment (BIA) in accordance to information security standards, policies and procedures.
- Identify and manage trusted 3rd party vendors, coordinate relevant procurement and billing tasks and monitor their performance to ensure effective delivery in accordance to JTI’s standard.
- Responsible to maintain and upkeep IT assets including IT inventory, timely renewal of software/hardware replacement/procurement in line with established refresh cycle.
- Assist IT lead in monitor and analysis of budgeting to ensure timely completion of the annual budget plans.
- Proactive suggest and implement process improvement idea to optimize IT Operations in order to ensure the latest technical solution is provided.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in IT operation support.
- Must be a competent computer user - SAP, MS SharePoint, Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- Familiar with IT ERP applications such as Service Now, Remedy or HP Open View Service Desk.
- Possess Project Management skill is added advantage.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Good analytical skill.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.