Associate Client Management Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Kuala Lumpur
Hsbc Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Associate Client Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Client Management Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
- For the assigned Global Banking Coverage Sector, assume responsibility for the gathering of information required to complete Client Due Diligence (CDD) activities, FATCA and Global Client Consent (GCC) requirements via direct client contact
- Ensure all CDD requests and activities that impact and involve Coverage are resolved within agreed timeframes, that the request and work-flow pipeline is optimized, priorities identified early and issues escalated accordingly
- Develop a detailed understanding of the CDD functions, FATCA and GCC program, system, process and procedures in order to advise the Coverage and Clients
- Develop strong working relationship with Coverage, KYC Services, Tax, Legal and Compliance and external clients and ensure open communication, transparency and expectations managed appropriately at all times
- Highlight problems/blockages and use initiative to suggest ideas to change and improve processes
- Strong emphasis on the maintenance of an effective and rigid control environment ensuring quality and adherence is never compromised
- Requirement to provide accurate / regular status updates to the team leads and business in terms of KYC renewal requests, FATCA progress and other related issues / events
- Act as a central point of contact for FATCA dispensation, negotiation requests and escalation of issues
- Detail-oriented in capturing accurate unique data that can be identified and retrieved quickly
- Adhering to all service level agreements and metric requirements at all times
- Work closely with Coverage RMs and KYC Team to understand the urgency and priority of different KYC renewals and remediation tasks.
- Assist in the production and analysis of MI on an ad-hoc basis / as requested
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events to mitigate the risk of prosecution
- Minimum of 5 years KYC, AML or Client Due Diligence experience.
- Enhanced inter-personal skills and the ability to handle conflict and manage expectations. Demonstrate high energy; be PRO-ACTIVE, extremely positive and have a ‘driver and achiever’ mentality
- Excellent communication skills. This role requires an individual to demonstrate an “Extrovert” personality type at times, who will need to be in constant communication with other HSBC units and external clients
- Consistent feedback and guidance to interested parties regarding requests is necessary for adequate pipeline management and to increase group communication to minimize pipeline bottlenecks and other obstructions
- A proven ability to create and maintain good relationships is essential
- Excellent client service skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently under minimal supervision
- Strong knowledge of HSBC’s organizational structure, business lines and policies and procedures to ensure compliance on all proposals and able to manage new product due diligence
- Solid and proven relevant work experience (supporting Relationship Managers, Sales or working in an operational middle office or client facing support function), within the banking / financial services industry