Staff Supplier Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Seagate Technology
Seagate Technology urgently required following position for Staff Supplier Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Supplier Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Seagate Technology Jobs Details:
- Includes jobs performing the quality assurance function such as establishing, implementing and administering quality guidelines and procedures and in-process and final inspection procedures
- Supports the organization with initial compliance and ongoing preparation, testing and monitoring of conformance to established quality assurance processes and standards for manufacturing and production
- Performs evaluation of internal controls, communications, risk assessments and maintenance of documentation as related to compliance with internal and external safety, quality, and regulatory standards
- Identifies risk and evaluates deficiencies while working with internal departments/business units to appropriately remedy them
- Facilitates internal training on quality assurance requirements, processes, and procedures
- May perform audits and risk assessments
- Responsible for the management, performance, and completion of a major contract or product programs. Manages and directs, with full authority, all phases of a program from inception to completion.
- Directs the integration of a program management team that may include: purchasing, engineering, quality assurance, manufacturing, and administrative functional areas. This is an individual contributor role and does not have people management responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge and working experience in supplier quality assurance processes and standards for manufacturing and production
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill
- Detail oriented and proficient in project management
- Ability to work independently and good team player
- Degree in any relevant field
Job Family: Professional