Finance Executive Jobs Vacancy in Talk Focus Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur
Talk Focus Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur urgently required following position for Finance Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Executive Jobs Vacancy in Talk Focus Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur Jobs Details:
- Handle full set of accounts of one of the companies.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and schedules.
- Prepare cash-flow statement and projections.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and intercompany balances.
- Reconcile, update and matching reports before input to accounting system.
- Maintain journal entries, reconcile general ledger, posting accounting transaction.
- Checking and monitoring expenses and preparing payments.
- Prepare accounting/finance reports with schedules within deadlines with compliance of accounting standards and requirements on audit, taxation & internal control system.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and all other related work as and when necessary.
- Possess at least a professional certificate, diploma, degree or degree in finance/accounting.
- Familiarity with computerised accounting system (eg. SAP).
- Required language(s) : English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Working experience about 2 years.
- Attentive to details, good analytical skills, good interpersonal skill, good attitude and able to work as a team.
- Knowledge of accounting entries and advance receipt taxation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.